sexta-feira, maio 27, 2005

Fortovase acaba em 2006

Roche has issued a Dear Health Care Provider letter to inform the clinical community that commercial distribution of Fortovase, the 200-mg soft-gel formulation of saquinavir, will be discontinued by February 15, 2006.

The letter cites decreased demand for Fortovase as the reason for the product's discontinuation.Invirase, another formulation of saquinavir manufactured by Roche Pharmaceuticals, will continue to be available in 200-mg and 500-mg formulations.

Roche suggests that physicians refrain from starting Fortovase treatment in their HIV-positive Patients at this time, and encourages prescribing health care providers to discuss appropriate alternative treatment regimens with patients currently receiving Fortovase.

The complete Dear Health Care Provider letter is available at http://www.invirase.com/pdf/FTVDearDoctorFINAL.pdf

Comments:
I can't believe Fortovase acaba em 2006! Blogger, that is simply amazing. I appreciate the informative post. It was very interesting reading. In my quest for information to satisfy my subscribers for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your blog. I was out searching for alternative health supplement today, but feel I have accessed so much more. Now I feel more informed on the subject. Great post!
 
Hello Blogger, Although Fortovase acaba em 2006 wasn't exactly what I was searching for, it definitely grabbed my attention. I see now why I found your web page when I was looking for healthy weight loss related information. I'm glad that I stopped by, even though I didn't find exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the very informative post! http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com
 
Enviar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Blog do GAT!


powered by Bloglet